Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (sp?) over at The Story Siren. It's a great way to show what books you've received/bought throughout the week.

This week I got:

- Zombies vs Unicorns edited by Holly Black
- The Hunger Games trilogy box set by Suzanne Collins
* I've already read the The Hunger Games, but I need to read its sequels (Catching Fire and Mockingjay).



I'm going to go into Zombies vs Unicorns open minded, but I must say that I've always loved zombies, so therefore I am

And although I doubt it, my mind may change. :P

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I really want to read Zombies v. Unicorns. I think I'll be pro-unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Zombies v. Unicorns too. I am definitely a Zombie girl!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering my giveaway !! I'm your latest follower !! You're going to love Hunger Games, it's a great series ! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete