Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a small update.

To the people that actually read my blog - I'm sorry that I haven't been making posts.
I've been having a lot of asthma related issues and was rushed to the hospital this morning at 2:30 because I could not breathe. Turns out my oxygen was extremely low (81-86; it should be about 96) so I spent awhile on oxygen while there. I'm now on some anti-inflammatory medication and should, hopefully, be feeling better soon. So yeah, I just wanted to make it aware that I'm still working on this blog.

I'm currently reading Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert. I absolutely love it so far and as soon as I'm done I will be posting a review.

Also, please give me some ideas as to what I can do with my blog. I see all these awesome book blogs and I feel lame compared to them. If you're experienced or whatever please give me some ideas. I'd really appreciate it.

xxKrista.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that! I hope everything is alright!

    Don't feel lame! It takes a long time to build up your blog so don't give up! So many book bloggers give up when they don't see their blog growing right away, but don't give up because it is so much fun, but like I said, it just takes time. Keep reading, reviewing, and commenting on others when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thanks.
    Yeah, I'm definitely going to stick it through. I do enjoy book blogging.
    Thanks for the advice(:

    ReplyDelete