Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introduction to this blog.

I noticed that a lot of book lovers have blogs where they post book reviews, what they're reading, etc. and I thought, "hey, why not?" So in this blog I'm going to post my book reviews, current reads, etc. Only thing is, I don't think I'm that good at reviewing books; I don't do it often. Please bare with me. I'm hoping that the more I blog, the better I'll get at it.
Also, if you'd like to follow this blog, feel free. I'll try to post on here a couple times a week, maybe more.
Oh, one more thing: I usually don't (well, practically never) keep track of the books I've read. Although if I did I'm sure it would be a hefty list. So basically, I don't know if I'm going to do a book challenge (i.e. 50 book challenge, etc.) this year. I know for a fact that next year I definitely will be doing my own book challenge; it seems fun. Anyways, I will probably be posting my 'to-read' list in another post.
I don't know, I'll see what happens.
Oh, another thing and then I'll be done, I promise. I know a lot of the people who do these book blogs are heavily into the YA genre. I just want to let you all know that I do occassionaly read YA, but the genre I veer towards the most is: horror, biography, memoir, auto-biography, fiction, non-fiction, etc. I do read YA though, so don't fret! :P

xx Krista.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I have noticed the YA trend a lot in the blogging community as well. It is a genre I read from time to time, but I'm with you in that I prefer adult fiction better, so it's great to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete